Wednesday, January 11, 2017

"New Year, New Me"

It's 2017!

I cannot believe it. I mean, I'm writing this blog post on January 12th, so my excitement is a little bit overdue. As for the title, I'm thinking about getting my blog up daily. My writing has been lacking and I want to get more into it now that I'm 19 YEARS OLD!!! Crazy.

I read somewhere that as you get older, time passes faster. And it's crazy to think that next year I will be an adult, a woman. I will be a woman next year.

And yes, as I was saying, I want to write on my blog daily now like I used to back on 8th grade. It was a fun time. It was kind of like my "unbecoming" as an aspiring author. Honestly, I don't know what kind of content I would be posting here. Probably about life in general? I don't know. But I just feel like by writing and posting on my blog, it will spark the flame I had when I was deeply-crazy-in love with writing.

2016 has been one of the hardest year of my life lately. Things happened and some of them I had to get through alone, which sucks. But a lot of good things also happened in 2016; things that I'm grateful for, things that I'm wishing I could relive. Last year was the year I really found out the meaning of life, finding truths about things that I didn't know exist. Last year was literally the year that I discover more about myself and life.

I graduated high school last year, which was AWESOME! I miss my best friends terribly, but we're on our own now, studying and what not. One of the highlights of last year was graduation. It was pretty awesome.



Look at those! I was so happy. And on that picture with my Mom, I had to carry my heels, because it WAS PAINFUL!

And last year I also had my senior prom. It wasn't like anything from the movies (it was okay), but I still had a good time.




2016 was also the year I met new friends. Very cool new friends. I never thought that I would love college so much. It was nothing like high school, it was way cooler than high school. The friends I made was undeniably funny, chaotic, loving, and a bit crazy. Honestly, I never thought that I would find new sets of groups of friends that I can connect with easily on such new and foreign world. I am glad to find these new friends of mine, or else I don't know if college would be bearable.

But 2016 wasn't the year that I finally find 'love', or whatever. If anything, 2016 was the year that made me...doubt in the meaning of love. Or true love. Maybe because I haven't found 'someone' yet, but there is a reason why I'm in doubt. The reason that I cannot share.

A lot has happened since I posted anything on this blog. I didn't think that I would write anything anymore in here. An idea kind of struck me to make this brand new blog post on 2017! Frankly though, I have tried to post several times on 2016, but I didn't think those post are worth posting. I kind of want to start new, start fresh. Giving away new ideas other than same old, same old, you know?

Nothing else that exciting happened last year, nothing that worth remembering, but I have a high hope that this year would be my year. I'm sure of it.

Oh, and also, I have been really active on Spotify. I make playlist every month since August '16, so make sure to check those out. I will be posting the link on the bottom of the post, on every post!


 photo signature2_zpsigqsyofg.png

No comments:

Post a Comment